Township Government > Highway Occupancy Permit

Gamble Township Highway Occupancy Permit Form

Gamble Township requires the awarding of a Highway Occupancy permit for work on or adjacent to township roads.  Applicants can download the Gamble Township Highway Occupancy Application, complete it and return it to the township, or use the interactive form below to submit the form directly to the township electronically.


  Gamble Township Highway Occupancy Application



Pay online using PayPal



Use the form below to submit your permit application and payment.  Payments are processed securely through our PayPal account.

Complete the form below and click on [Continue].  Review your information and click on [Pay-Online]. 
Payments made using the on-line form below will also include a Handling Fee calculated and displayed once the form has been completed and you select [Continue]


Highway Occupancy Permit Form

ACT 13 Impact Fee Distribution for Gamble Township

2012 Usage Report

2013 Usage Report

Gamble Township, Lycoming County
17 Beech Valley Road ~ Trout Run, PA  17771
570-998-9483 (v) ~ 570-998-9483 (f)